Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nifty Nails: Product Review: The Face Shop PL602 Nail Polish

Face Shop's PL602 Nail Polish 

I change the color of my nails every two weeks or so. That is why I am starting to accumulate different kinds of nail polish. For this blog post I will be reviewing Face Shop's PL602 Nail Polish. 

I love it that the Face Shop has Nail Polish at P95.00. This is very affordable and it's easy on the conscience to go to the store and buy one nail polish at a time. 




It's fun to go through the different colors and choose which one to try out next. One of my favorite photos that my husband took is the photo below of the Nail Polish display of the Face Shop in SM Megamall. It was a good thing my husband was able to take this picture before the girl at the store told him he couldn't take photos. 

Face Shop's array of Nail Polish at SM Megamall 

So going back to reviewing the product. Face Shop's P95.00 nail polish isn't a bad buy at all. It comes in a larger than most bottle. So it would surely last longer than your average P30.00 nail polish. 


It is easy to apply and it dries fast as well. Which makes applying it on your fingers easy. 


Will I be buying it again? 

Of course! As I mentioned before it's easy on the pocket and conscience and going into a store to buy one every time you visit the store isn't such a bad arrangement either. 

2 comments: